Carol Shipway Migration Services
Phone: +61 7 4041 1580
Fax: +61 7 4041 1530
Address: Suite 12 – 25 Grafton Street, Cairns, QLD, 4870
Postal Address: PO BOX 6001, Cairns, QLD, 4870
What is a Migration Agent?
- A registered migration agent is a private consultant for visas and other immigration matters.
- Agents have current knowledge of immigration law and policies.
- Agents should be registered with the Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA).
- Agents are professionals who are bound by a Code of Conduct.
Check your Migration Agent meets these criteria as a minimum before engaging them.
Why Choose Carol Shipway Migration Services Australia?
Carol Shipway Migration Services is a private consultancy registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority bound by their code of conduct with current and extensive knowledge of Immigration Law and Policies.
The team has over 25 years’ experience combined, matching clients with the right visa option for their individual circumstances, and creating a plan for their future in Australia. As well as registered migration agents two of our team members are admitted solicitors of the Supreme Court contributing extensive legal research skills.
There are many pathways to permanent residency in Australia. It is important to consider all your options.
Our professional expertise adds so much more to Visa applications.
- We have experience with all kinds of immigration matters, in addition those related to Visa applications
- We can match Australian businesses looking for skilled staff
- We represent clients at review tribunals and advocate for Ministerial intervention
- While we are based in Cairns, we work with all the communities of Australia. So wherever you want to live in Australia – we can help
- We have supported many Visa applications through the complex stages of the migration process, and will bring all our experience to doing the same for you.
Start by sending us an email or phone on 07 4041 1580. We will ask you some questions to assess your basic eligibility, then arrange an appointment – either in the office or via live chat.
“Carol Shipway is patient, yet tenacious on behalf of her clients. I knew my Visa application was not going to get through easily. During that very stressful time Carol encouraged me to go to appeal and supported my application for a Ministerial Review. My Australian residency is due to Carol’s knowledge of migration and her caring for me.”