Visa Options For Living In Australia

There are many different visa options available for people to enter Australia, and it is important to select the correct one, depending on your circumstances. Carol Shipway Migration Services employs registered migration agents and lawyers in both Cairns and Brisbane with current up to date knowledge of Australian immigration law and policies. This knowledge and many years’ experience enables us to connect Australian businesses and organisations with suitably skilled workers from overseas with employer sponsored visas. We assist clients and communities Australia wide, and we can do the same for you.

What Carol Shipway Migration Services Can Do For You

Carol Shipway Migration Services can assist you with selecting an appropriate visa option for working or studying in Australia. While we work with clients who are already living in Australia, we also work with clients who are currently overseas. These include people from the UK, Europe, India, China, Japan and south east Asia, whom we keep in contact with via Skype and email.

Carol Shipway Migration Services can help with getting you a Regional Sponsored Visa (187) or an Employer Sponsored Visa (186). We can also provide our clients with Subclass Visas such as 457,489,189,190, and more.

Skilled Migration

There are different temporary and permanent skilled migration visa options for people who are qualified, have work experience, and meet English language requirements for migration to Australia. Contact us today to find out how we can help to provide Employer Sponsored Visa in Australia.

Partner and Family Migration

Carol Shipway Migration Services can help with arranging one of the partner and family migration visas for your partner, children, and other relatives.

Visitor Visas

If you intend to visit Australia for a holiday, recreation, or to visit family and friends living in Australia, then a Visitor Visa will be necessary.

Student Visas

Carol Shipway Migration Services can recommend temporary student visa options for international students wishing to study in Australia. We can connect you with relevant service providers and relevant referrals for when you arrive in Australia.

Specialised Visas

If none of the above visa options are suitable for you, Carol Shipway Migration Services can offer specialised visa options to help you select the correct visa pathway.

Contact Us Today

Do you need to apply for a visa? Contact Carol Shipway Migration Services on (07) 4041 1580 today.